Hotmail account login for email is easy and hassle free work. Here are the simple steps for Hotmail sign in (Windows live sign in).
- Go into your browser (Chrome/Firefox/Internet Explorer/Opera etc.) and enter
www.hotmail.com it will automatically redirect you to Hotmail homepage which is outlook.com now.
- Enter your Hotmail email account, Skype name, or phone number (you registered with Hotmail) in the upper box where you have asked Microsoft account. Please remember all Hotmail accounts, outlook.com accounts, Skype, and live accounts are Microsoft account. Then, click ‘Next’.
- And in password section, please enter the corresponding password of email that you entered previously. And click ‘Sign in’ button.
If you are doing Hotmail mail login from your personal computer, then please check the small box below password box saying keep me signed in. By checking ‘keep me signed in’, your computer will remember your login credentials for next time, so you do not have to enter your Hotmail email login credentials each time you sign in. But if other people also have access to your computer then it is advised not to check keep me signed in option.
- You are on Hotmail home page, where you can manage your Hotmail emails.
- If your login is unsuccessful, then it means either your Hotmail email or password is incorrect. So check them both and enter again. Even after that, you are unable to log in then you have to reset Hotmail password.
=> Copyright "hotmail-log-in.com"